Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone struggled years but still didn't match! - desperado760
If you are in this situation, the same as where I was before, you should realize that your chance is decreasing year by year, but I know someone who can help place you in a very wonderful program which you have been dreaming of, no matter how many attempts you had in your examinations. If you want to be a physician in the US desperately, I can help you there. Please contact me at desperateresident. You will be happy with your decision today, the same as I did before.
Stop with this shit
You can try or stay away, no one called you in.
I only help someone who really needs help.
If you still believe Match is a very fair game, you will lose your chance forever. Keep this in mind, my friend, you should understand this if you struggled years in the past.
wht r u talkin abt...shit? i just saw this post on step3!! zat real shit! and everythin is possible!!....!!!!

* Need CCS subscription
fmg.86 - 05/28/12 15:16

hey guys..
i am looking for CCS subscription. I am willing to renew it. Due to financial constraints, i cannot afford a new subscription. every penny counts for me. So if anyone out there, is done with their exam, or will be done in few days, pls do let me know..

Also, i would like to know about Archer videos. If anyone has a hard copy, i can send u the dvds, so that u can burn them and send them back. I will pay for the postal charges, if its of any help..

Thanks guys..

please do let me know regarding either subscriptions...
how stupid this cud be?! dont they knw they can face jail and much more witch such stupid demands...i mean ...to send it back and forth, really????! shittt!! may God has mercy on all of us!!!!!!!!!
Ask your honest friends or people around you who matched whether they had contacts before they succeeded finally. I realized this even before I played this game, contact is the most important thing if your scores are not outstanding or you had attempts in your examinations. What you are looking for in your observerships and rotations is contacts, not so-called LORs. PDs even do not read your LORs before they send out ivs. What make them rank you is contact. If you realize this, you have a last chance to work with me. Only serious and honest people please!
Stop your nonsense here, please. If you are not interested, please stay away.
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=660464
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »