Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone struggled years but still didn't match! - desperado760
Yes, I finally got into a categorical surgery, hehe, even I had 2 attemps in CS. What would you say?
I am sorry I just do not believe you but if u really got cat surgery congrats.
ppl, plz stop fighting!! peace!!!
yes, contact works, BIG TIME! it is a bitter fact. when secrete service can go to colomb for bla bla bla and for yrs after yrs....when an ex-president candid can use hefty donation money to pay for his sex!...and the story goes on and on....residency is the least if u think of!!!!
specially in shit-holes , or community places where no one can notice such!!! it is like all family members are there...from dad, cousin, uncle....parents...kids...all are like in 1 department!! they simply dont care and it is like they own the business and run it at their wish!! all the eras and nrmp are joke!! big time...coz they give away the slot under the table and make sure to seal the deal with their own candid...and use the system to show it is a fair game.

but, dont trust anyone who claims for such...as i have said before, there are horrific stories of ppl giving up money and u-know-wht and were left empty handed. move on...no one buys someone's funny word on a public forum!

this one is jokin here or cud be an fbi agent of some sort who is hunting fools for some fame or money or else...coz no one trust such very sensitive issues on a public forum! it is easy for such ppl to find their own ppl to make it true (coz the contact must be crazy to play like this! there are many amgs unmatch and u can easily locate them to offer them the slots with clean hands...not to advertise on s public forum!)...be careful and move on with SOB!
@mery: You know the real story about match, then it up to you guys to decide your own way. Good luck.
By the way, only contact me when you make your mind and really serious about it. Otherwise, please do not bother. Thanks.
I bet you, you have a fee, right?
Yes, this is a paid service. But you only paid when you get in and happy with it, you will have your own attorney for the contract. You won't lose anything if you did not get into a program that your like.
Name your fees up front so that no one wnt be mislead. How much is it?
This is private, if you are very serious and desperate for a residency, contact me privately. See my email above. Thanks.
wht a freak! things happen , but aint work like this dude..and r u in the us? who cares...! u got to be on crack of some sort!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »