Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone struggled years but still didn't match! - desperado760
DUDE!!! me being dishonest....hahahaha!!! ok, i feel like itching now and got to take a shower Sad but but but need a partner to move it!!! i heard someone was abt to do the same?!

ahhh...ok,i leave the honest ppl here for yah! i luve u guys/gals even if u r not sharing wht kind of smoke u r onWink
Ha ha.... "mery is dishonest "..... yeah yesterday mery convinced me to watch a show I might get hooked on it like a narcotic!!! Lol
Dr desperado....... I think dishonesty might be what you are up to???
The scam ideas you see sold on this forum is incredible ...... money for a categorical surgery position ..... wow, even some AMGs may interested..... lol.
desperado, i had followed your obgyn thread. have sent u mail. please check it. in fact my name should be desperato
5344 : omg!!! u have gc, why dont u find a decent job in a clinc or a hospital?! it is really easy! and can give u all u wanna! also, wht happened to ur nursing plan???? well, up to u!
mery dear, don't worry, we have tried our best. Truth is people in moments of vulnerability will believe anything and may have to learn the hard way -and can happen to anyone.
Tomorrow, you may see a post of some one selling a magic potion that you drink and will guarantee match and unfortunately people will be clamouring for that.
iowa: i am thinkin ...i wish i had a pool around...it is kewl to haev some exercise and also, oh godddd not to have to take a bath...much more fun in poooool dan shower or else!!! u can relax.....hummmmmm...i am thinkin to make one of such...and to get rid of extra calories and fat!!! also...U CAN COME across some rich goodlooookin spause Wink...zat my step6 for sure Smile
Yeah, swimming gr8, good cardio benefits too and so don't worry about the extra fat, some of us luv da jnk in da trnk Smile
junk in dah XCVDS&^%%% and specilly in such #^$%W& terrfic times! urgh! tired of this matching dilema!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEe_eraFWWs
Please dont be fooled by this crap ..... the only thing that can get you into a residency is 'you' ..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »