Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Results out - rachna
I passed the exam !! God bless all

Will post complelet experwicne later once back home !!
Alhumdullilah I passed
I passed too... congrats
how has everyone done?
Thanks n congrats to all
i got 78
Passed with 77.... Thank God, not great score but I am relived to be done with usmle exams forever!
Alhamdullah for everything I failed 2 nd time.
I am very depressed I worked hard I did 1400 UW Qs I felt I did well in the exam but apparently not.
I was wondering if you can advise me on books and Q banks ? Should I do NMBE and get Archer and MTB ?
I am just looking to pass as I am already in residency just need to pass in order to graduate? Plus if I fail 3rd time they say I have to wait for 6 months before I go for 4th attempt? Can they throw me out of the program because of that? Can we discuss things on via e-mail? Mine is jhardyamazon
Sorry to hear that t2010, please dont loose hope and work hard on weaker areas first thats they key. because subjects thats strong for you will be strong most of the time.
I will summarize my experience in brief
Exam is not easy at all i would say beast of all exams i studied 8 months approx. with full time job and honestly real effort was 4 months (means approx 10 hrs a day)
Materials. Kaplan step 2 ck, MTB, Crush, First Aid, usmleworld, archer ccs and uworld ccs.
all topics were equally challenged with internal medicine being around 50-60 % then peds, then obgyn then surgery psych in that order
drug ads were hard i dont know what the hell i did see uworld latest version its pretty much similar to that
ccs cases are mostly like u world but 4-5 cases seemed different
first day is like hell has fallen on your head
second day goes pretty fast with 4 blocks of mcqs and super quick ccs
yes nbme is helpful, i m not sure of uw assessment i did not give it,
anything please feel free to ask, i m workign but will be happy to answer as much as i can..
good luck.
Hi rachna, , can u give your email id, if u r single can u marry me my mail id is cool2amar pls write
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »