Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
score-247 - newtron
Hi everyone,
Just got my score -247/84...so happy and relieved...I was very worried 'coz there were some computer problems while I was doing my last block...But happy that everything turned out fine in the end
UW average unused,timed-64%
NBME -3 weeks before the test-225
UWSA -4 days before the test-242( so UWSA was close to my real score)
prepared for 4.5 months
DId KLN twice and then did UW qbank and did MTB 2 ,im and MTB 3 for other subjects.
This forum has been a life saver to keep my morale up...
thnx and GL with ur prep

Hey congrates , really a good score . May i know When was your actual exam ?
Congratulions..
really good score...
can you tell us about the abstract QE and drug Ad,if yiou get any,HOW was the level of difficulty.are they doable?
Is MTB 2and 3+uw sufficient for the exam?was the QE like uw or kaplam?
THank you for answering my QE..and GOod luck for the rest...
congratulations ....good scoreSmile

do u advice doing kaplan and uw q bank 1 month before exam(uw already done..just review)..or to do just kaplan q bank??

how u utilized 1 week before exam? can u plz share ur time table of last month and last week before exam.. doing just q or just reading??

thanks
Congratulations newtron. What a nice score ! One thing, you said NBME 3 weeks before, can you please tell us which NBME it was? Thank you and good luck to your next steps.
Congratulations.. great score.

@usmlewl-my test was on may 14th

@maradam-I had 2 drug ads ,both doable, not very difficult.But there lots of lenghty qs that were very challenging for me.

I did KLN + MTB 2 and 3+Uw qbank, i dont think i would have done well with just MTB alone.
Didnt do Kaplan Q bank

@us9mle-During the last month I reveiwed MTB and did 1-2 blocks of uw qbank everday.
If you just did UW qbank once i suggest u go over it once more,but if u had done uwqbank twice already ,do the kaplan qbank now.
last week i reveiwd weak areas from MTB and did UW qbank ,also did UWSA few days before the test

Its been repeated a million times BUT I have to say time management is crucial ,lots long stems,learn to scan the qs quickly, marking the qs and coming back to the qs when i had few min left also helped...changed quite a few ans that way,was able to pick up some key words in the qs when i read the q when reveiwing....

@halfa -It was NBME 4
Congratulations awesome score!!!!!!!
Congratulations Newtron!!!
Time to celebrate that big success!!! Smile

And thanks a lot for the sincere advice. I was always avoiding Kaplan because I hate to study from big books but after your experience, I will give it a try Wink
What do you think about Kaplan Videos? Any advice?

Enjoy your success Doc!!!

GZ.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »