Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Partner for STEP 3 - step3turn
Contact me at tuberos.sclerosis -- my skype id.
I m done with kaplan series CK -- now doing uworld offline --
Hi, I am preparing now and happy to join with your study. I will be available after 9PM EST. skype ID: xunxun6
where you got the offline UW?
thanks!

IF YOU MUST PASS AT ALL COSTS!

I found this to help you...

Your Failed USMLE Experience- A Management Consult
usmlesavior - 06/01/12 11:45

GUARANTEED USMLE PASSAGE

USMLE Tutoring Services, NY; Ph# 641.715.3900 ext 833768

-We (Ivy League MDs)are experts in the designing, developing and implementing of educational strategies relating to the country’s most unique medical licensing tutoring system’s mission of unifying high quality USMLE-related research, educational methods and simulated clinical care experiences, into a single state-of-the-art, 22nd century ultra- high tech, ‘real-time’ online program ($11k per step using a contingency fee approach- i.e., if you do not pass, you pay nothing...).

-We use radically efficacious medical educational outcomes-based research to drive unabated leadership and innovation in healthcare educational excellence, through this current period of graduate medical educational upheaval.
i called that number years ago for GUARANTEED USMLE PASSAGE and only ended up with something shoved thru back PASSAGE !! Many consider that place/person an internet robber, ivy criminal
emma2008

Hey there is no such skype id. make sure that u have made this one or the other.
step3turn, i added you on skype, i can study in evening 7pm-10.
Hello brainstorm

7-10pm EST works for me perfectly. i am looking for some one to do the MTB between 5-10pm
If you dont have anyone yet to study in that time, let me know if we both can do that.

Whats you skype id??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »