Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for candidates who want to publish article - publish
Hello there,
I am oncologist currently practicing in Pennsylvania. I am looking for doctors who would like to publish article for an international website for patients and physician. This may help you to get into residency. This would not be publish in a journal but will be fully searchable.
Please drop me email with your contact no at vikas.ghai
respected sir,
thank you for posting opportunity for the img. is there visa restriction to do this publishing work?
thanks
No visa required.
There has been an excellent response, but will be looking for more candidates.
I am still looking for about 40 more authors who are interested to write about any disease they want which is not already taken my other candidates. I can send you the list through email.

Please drop me email with your contact no at vikas.ghai

This will all be publish within a month.
Looooool this is bullshit within the month. Please do not fall for this. Even if u submit a paper it Ames at least 3-6 months to get published.
Hello docsammd,
This is not bullshit I am in the process of developing a website for patients as a resource. This not a journal and I am a Oncologist (Vikas Ghai). Send me a email and I will talk to you are clarify any concerns.
Doccsammd, seem valid brother.
http://www.pennstatehershey.org/findapro.../view/2250
Then my sincerest apologies I thought I read journal article. I am currently busy on a couple projects thank you. I do not believe this will however help them as much as research or publishing into an article a program or person can find on pubmed.
Its ok. Well I have presented lots of poster and also have some publications, and I am sure you know how much time and pain it takes to write 1 article for publication.

For residency, all they want to see is you interest in research, so if you have any published article in book,website or anywhere it is better than having nothing on the CV. Not everybody have time or resources to publish article in a Journal.

Good luck for your research.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »