Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2 cents about the MATCH - pegasus
if u can send it to me too, thanks in advance
dr_mazeltof
Pegasus ,you story is inspiring and very motivational ...your list of hospital that you applied seems to be crucial is it possbile for you to send me that list as I have pretty similar credentials .thankyou very much regards my e mail add mdss1789. thanks
Would greatly appreciate it if you can share with us the list of residency programs u applied to, I am preparing a list to the programs I'll be applying to in the next match and would truly appreciate your help, thanks!
Dr.pegasus

Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience which inspired me. If you have time, can you please send me the list of hospitals you applied for FM? Thanks a lot
myatnoe.may
Hi, thank you for sharing your story. Its an inspiration.
Can you provide your email so we can ask you some questions.
thank you.

riser96
congratulations! your story is very inspiring, your words are motivating and gave lot of strength to me . thanks for posting your experience
could u plz send list of programs u applied, my email id is only2junk
good luck
Have you ever thought that if you had sought assistance (which you recommend against) on your personal statement 10 YEARS AGO, that perhaps you might have landed an opportunity even sooner?

10 years is a long time. Just wondering...
Congratulations pegasus. It was indeed a very encouraging testimony of yours of your persistance &faith in God. God bless you as you start your residency.
Which program did you match.??
If possible can you send me your list...i too have similar credentials as yours. thank you in advance.

My email id :jmetilda
Congratulation
Did you apply to the programs which had limits of 3 or 5 years. Kindly send me the list as well
drisland1
Thanks for this very inspiring post. I am bookmarking it and going to read it again and again.

One very imp question is - Were you asked about the attempt or low scores? What is the best way to explain that? Since you applied for 4 years.. U must hv thought of numerous ways to address it. Pls let us know how to approach this. With alll possible convincing replies pls.

Awaiting your reply. Thanks for this post again
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »