Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stuck in 50 score in uw .. - corina
I am stuck in the 50's score in UW qbank need advise , strategics...thanks
check your weaknesses and see why ur making the mistakes. Don't get mad or upset from it because u world is tough as a 1st pass.

I'm scoring in the lower 80s after figuring what I was doing wrong. Keep fighting..
Hardest part is connecting things together. Don't just think in one subject and think like a robot. If you learn a pathological disease. Learn what treats and the mechanism of the drug. Go to the side effects of the drug. It's like branching out. It takes a while but you have to think like that.
thank you guys, it I had been so frustrating and disappointing getting this type of score after all the study, I really felt not so smart and very angry.....but I'll take your advice and i am going to find out my weak points and work in connecting things for now on. thanks so much for the advice.
try doing goljan it would help u correlate things a lil better and try reading your first aid earlier in the day before u do a block or 2 in UW. Go through the explanations for each question, don't focus only on the explanation the question but also the incorrect options too cos it helps refresh stuff that u have read earlier. GL!
Great that's sound like a good plan ,I only do 26 question everyday and take me almost 2 hours to go thought the explanations , after that I do DIT in the afternoon .May be my plan isn't working as well .I am going to start with RR goljan I don't want to read it but man!! ,I think I will have to if I want to see some improvement..put an hour on it.
thanks you so much.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »