Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
self assessment score 224 - acromegaly
uworld assessment score is 530/224.
is it safe to go ahead with exam in 6 days ?
if you are aiming for >90 then I think your score is average because from what I have ssen people get a score of +/- 15... so your score can very from 209-239.... i.e 73% to 83% or according to old 2 digit system 89-99... hope this helps...

plus if you could tell me one thing... I just took online form for step 3 NBME 1...and it reported a score of 230...without the NBME scores (something like 550)... what does it mean...?? I dont know if it is CBSSA score or USMLE approximated score????
thank you for your feedback, i have not taken nbme, so am not sure. will surely tell if get to know something.

@technodoctor: your score is 230/800. It is not an equivalent to the 3 digit score on the real exam.
@enigma002 ... I am shocked... are you sure?

because I didnt get any table to compare CBSSA vs USMLE score

I got 99 in step1 and step 2ck... but this is just unbelieveable...!
@technodoctor: Maybe others could correct me if I'm wrong, but based on this site and others, people have only mentioned the NBME assessment xxx/800. Even the NBME site states the same with the median being mean being 500 and an SD of +/- 100. Unless you converted it yourself based on an online chart, that is your raw score.

Sample score report: https://nsas.nbme.org/nsasweb/doc/sample_CCMSA.pdf
I got a feeling of how denial is.... anyways thanks

I need a big improvement ! any recommendations would be appreciated...

im using uworld, MTB, and old step2 ck notes...
technodoc, did you give uworld self assessment exam ?
please share the result.
thanks and wish you GL
not yet...will post...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »