Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J1 Waiver and Govt. Bond in India - blackjack
Folks, I am currently in a quandary about how to proceed with my fellowship after the new development with the health ministry. It looks like when we sign the affidavit, we are agreeing to a clause that says "we have to accept a bond if the government were to enforce one in the future". Never planned for this and dont know what are ways around it. I have some basic questions and would appreciate if any one with knowledge in these areas answer them.

1. Do we need a no objection certificate from India for applying for J1 Waiver jobs?
2. Do we need a no objection certificate from India for applying for hardship Waiver?
3. Do we need a no objection certificate from India for applying for National Interest Waiver?
4. Does any one know if Indian government would require us to sign an affidavit even for obtaining no objection certificate?
5. If the Indian government did say we need to sign a bond in the future, is there a way to know for how long they would want us to be bound by it?

I have called the relevant authorities in India and learned about the new clause in the affidavit starting this year.
For hardship you don't need approval from Govt. I got the hardship waiver my self 1 1/2 year ago.
I am not sure about the others, but I think you need it.
I have heard that hardship waivers are some of the hardest to get approved. Am very interested in this option and was wondering if i can email you to know about your case. Would you mind giving me your email?
): Physio Audio lecture by SAM
Physio Audio lecture by SAM........ and Gteed Pass Course IN florida
hysio Audio lecture by SAM........
m_l_e - 11/10/06 15:52

Name: physio.rar
Size: 80MB

The download link is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4q4qwt

thanx to Sam......i downloaded it, put pass word...BUt still couldnot open it...........if any one able to open it plz guide me...........thanx—you have a great guaranteed pass course in Raleigh by the way!

Report Abuse

* ReTonguehysio Audio lecture by SAM........
grace98 - 11/10/06 16:41

Thanks Dr. Sam & M_l_e for sharing this with us .Good luck & God Bless
Report Abuse

m_l_e - 11/10/06 22:50

thanks Grace & Sam its working now.....................these r ENDO & CARDIO.......
if u have others chapters, plz send the link...........
thanx
gl
Report Abuse

goldfish - 11/10/06 23:55

Thanks Sam & mle & grace, this is simply great.
Report Abuse

jakespear - 11/13/06 11:54

i can't seem to access the sendfile from my country. could someone send it to me another way?? thanks......jeff
Report Abuse

grace98 - 11/13/06 14:00

& which country is that Jeff...............let me know which website works for you best. GL

score98
Report Abuse

ulna - 11/13/06 18:33

please, what is the password
Report Abuse

goldfish - 11/14/06 10:06

what is your email ulna, Grace posted it last night but admin deleted it .

usmle2000
Report Abuse

tshutshughamushi - 11/14/06 13:02

colud u pls send me password as well.bir_1234@yahoo.co.uk
Report Abuse

grace98 - 11/14/06 13:07

Oh admin is at it again......................A sincere worker just like us!!!!!!!!
any other thoughts guys?
Its the J1 visa that require the recipient to be in India for 2 years. Then if a US employer higher you as a doctor you can apply for H1 and come back forever...... Smile
i heard they some ask for big money of u dont go back ...even if u waive it thru anything, still u have to pay them coz u r not returning...good business for those governments /guys...sitting there and giving u a letter in exchange of big money , hah?
Hi, i wanted to ask that if i have graduated from Russia and have not taken the screening exam of India hence not registered as a doctor in india. I am an indian citizen. Will i be able to get the NOC from the indian govt ? Or is it absolutely necessary for me to be a registered doctor in india?
@j1waiver - from india you went to mother russia to study medicine .. that must be embarrassing to you Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »