Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goljan Slide in pdf... - jgrosales
email is cooool_dracula
Any kind soul to send me the slides too? aa_aa555
i have got the new FA 2013 For step 1 and new usmle resources such as the books which is new and many dvds

and Videos of materials that help pass the exam such as :

1- all Kaplan video courses all steps (high yield- IM review- CS online - classroom anywhere ...etc)

2- Kaplan and falcon lecture notes in color and latest edition in pdfs

3- all DIT ( doctor in training ) videos and workbooks on step 1 and 2

4- all DIT (SOLID SERIES) pharm , IM , OB-GYN...ETC

5- all Qbanks and NBMEs on all steps and its Sim exam ( USMLEWORLD - KAPLAN - USMLERX - USMLECONSULT -

USMLE EASY - EXAM MASTER - USMLE WEAPON ...etc)

6- new Dr Najeeb videos 2012 and dr archer full length videos and ccs videos

7- all Falcon videos step 1 ( falcon online - falcon first aid - costanzo phys )

8- first aid express videos by usmlerx first aid team

and many other materials , i am willing to resale it for a reasonable offer, all are Brand new 2012-2013.

contact me at : jordialba99

god bless and thanks....
I know this was posted quite a while ago, but if any of you can email me the slides via email I would be sooo thankful! veparada
send me too please ...ibedria thank you
any kind soul send it to me pls.... ballunib
please can u send me to rajeev_catoff(after rajeev there is underscore like "_")
thanks in advance
Please send me the PDF, Thanks in Advance
1785361225@qq.com
Could you please e-mail it to me at degekaterina@mail.ru
Thank you so much !!!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A RESEARCH POSITION OR CLINICAL ROTATION IN THE U.S. TO IMPROVE CV?

If you are looking for a research position or a clinical rotation in the U.S. to improve your CV for the Match, we can help. Most of the positions we arrange for are at well-known universities. Please provide some details about your credentials, and your specialty and location of interest, and contact us at BetterCVinMatch2014. We can provide a list of references upon request.

Thank you!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »