Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PEDS applicants gather here - bandar666
alll those applying to peds programs gather here...lets us share the info and help each other

no of program applied to?
credentials?
any other info!

gl all of u
might be a little early for that, probably better to start this thread around september when application are actually made
no one applying for peds?????
bandar666,

did u apply last yr?
no y did u ask?
did u?
i heard pediatrics is the easiest category an img can apply to, i mean no amg competition is that true!!
is that right?? which is easier, family or pediatrics? I was looking to nrmp data, peds has higher average of scores with those who matched!!! I am thinking of applying to fm, and peds is considered too!!
@_@.... why "hear".... the match data for img/amg in each specialty is in nrmp. So you will see that what you heard is completely wrong.

@optimistic ... I would say FMprograms is easier if consideringin scores, though FM looks for USCE and also more US based IMGs tend to match there.
thx iowa, I think u r right, I have heard that peds is very easy many times, but when u look at nrmp data, u find something else!! I would consider fm since I have some USCE and some vulonteering in free clinic !
GL for me and every body Wink
Count me in. I am 100% for peds. Its a good idea to share ideas coz it will help in choosing the programs we want to apply, from early on. Good luck to all.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »