Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PEDS applicants gather here - bandar666
IMG friendly pediatrics list used by most applicants who get interviews and match:

http://tinyurl.com/cwkdhv4
any indea how many progs have no restrictions for cs attempts for otherwise good profile?
If you really want peds then focus hard on good clinical peds experience. Looking for a program that os forgiving of CS attempts will be tough. On the with good clinical experience, doors will open, regardless of scores. Many have matched with attempts, so do not be overly worried.
Lets make this post alive by posting our credentials!
Ok then start by putting yours first!
@bandar666
One attempt in CS is usually disregarded by most programs. I know someone with attempt in CS, who matched at Beth Israel, Newark NJ.

@urapain2me,
I remember you from CK(?) forum where you were lauded for helping others a lot. Good luck to you!!
What a joke! CS attempt is a BIG negative.... in today's process. Beth isreal is 1 of lowest tier program.
There is nothing as negative as thinking negative. And something is better than nothing....
I totally agree.... always remember Obama's 2008 campaign slogan "YES YOU CAN"... even if you have attempts.
@ chairman
that is really encouraging! i never had failed in my life and was realy shoked.but i guess whatever doesnt killl u only makes you strongerSmile
i am trying to get goosd clinical experience....doing an obsie in peds subspecialities in top 5 us universities and will be getting good lors. i am hoping this will help me overcome some of my negetives atleast! this forum needs more ppl like you who are encouraging !good luck for your endeavors !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »