Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
super mario - iowa
balotelli
i was rooting for germany..... but the guys 2nd goal was amazing !
I was expecting germany to win with their great attacking flair. Once again they have disappointed at the big stage. I really wonder what their problem is.
I was hoping for a german win too, feel their biggest flaw is their finishing..... they create so many chances but never finish properly.......
Italy hardly created chances, but scored twice in the ones they did......Germany created so many chances but couldnt score in any, thats what lost them the match
Yup i agree too, it is really something they have to fix as they have not won any silverware since 2006 despite having all that talent.
Spain - Italy should be a good game
Humm...... i had been hoping for a portugal vs germany final, but well, neither of them won..... will probably gonna concentrate on studying for ck now Tongue (2 hrs of extra studying granted... courtesy : German loss to Italy)
studies have shown that 90 minutes of football watching distraction actually helps your USMLE score to increase Smile
ah, no chance for Italy... down to 10 men and 2-0 down..... spain the king of the soccer world!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »