Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
passed ck ............waheguru tera shukar hai.... - ranbirsinghlubana
its 239/83...........grt relief.....

kaplan notes once

u world random timed mode once 70% average

uwsa exam 242/610

just focus on kaplan notes in depth knowledge and try to do lot of questions as exam is really all abt long questions.........gud luck to u all .......
congrats great score Smile) gud luck .
wow!! vadiyaan bhout bhout tuhanu!! Smile
hey great going yaar. good score.

any advice on what to do for the last 1 month?
can u plz share your experience? was the test similar to uwsa or nbme or cd questions??
what were ur scores in name's?

thanks n congrats!
chak te faate, apna email te phone no..bhej do, mein california which hann, guidance waste...i will call u..

my email is mlerockers

skype id mlerockers
great congrates.very good yar.
wah its such a nice score ..
waheguru sab da bhala kare ..
hi! congrats! good score! what was ur score in step1?
THANKS EVERY1.............U WORLD IS SAME LEVEL AS THAT OF REAL EXAM BUT B READY FOR A LOT OF QUESTIONS AND HAVE THE COURAGE TO GO FOR UR YOUR INTUTIONS AS U WILL NOT B ABLE TO RE READ QUESTIONS .........ALSO DO HAVE SOME ENERGY DRINKS FOR BRKS AS U WILL B SHORT OF GLUCOSE AFTER 3-4 BLCKS..........THEY SAVED MY DAY.........REST HAVE CONFIDENCE AND DO 1-2 SELF ASSSESMENTS AND IF U ARE ABOVE 220 ON THEM JUST GO FOR EXAM.........UR FINAL SCORE WILL THEN DEPEND NOT ON RE READING STUFF BUT UR FOCUS AND STAMINA ON THE DAY OF EXAM............ANY BODY FOR ANY KIND OF HELP CAN CONTACT ME AT ranbirsinghlubana..........RAB RAKHA SADA SAREA DA.......CHAK DO FATTE,.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »