Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When to take NBME? - drsahiba
when do u guys think is the best time to take the NBME? in the morning after having breakfast and no studying before, just take it first thing in the morning... or is it preferred to study most of the day and then take it in the evening time... so that its as predictable as possible to the real deal? or am i just sweating this whole thing and it doesn't matter at all? and for ppl who have taken them online, did u do it just like the real exam, taking it back to back with a few mins in between or take like 15-20 mins or even several hours breaks in between?

any word of advice before i finally take it?
great question, please answer for the people who did well on it.

Thank you
i have just taken one nbme online..bt wud say..u shud take it in the morning..just like ur real exam..without break..so it wud b kind of practice fr real exam aswel
Take the one online and then make sure you have a insurance from
Sell Life Insurance & Annuities for detailed and comprehensive returns all throughout life.
guys, how did you check the ans of NBME? I have NMBE block 1,2,3,4,5.6.7.12 can anyone pls send me nbme 8,9,10,11,13? my exam is in 2weeks. pls send. i will be highly greatful. thanks. skype id jyapoo1
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »