Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help in LOR request and upload! - acidhead
hi freinds,

i need to get my LORs waived and uploaded by LOR web portal system..my authors ve agreed on it..do we still need to send the printed LOR request forms to each of them? or is it enuff that we subumit the LOR electronic request by LOR web portal system..

i'm in dilemma

anyone please clarify

thank you so much
Only electronic request is required. I think instructions are on ecfmg website.
hi iowa..thank you for help

I'M still confused. i already sent electronic request via ECFMG LOR portal system..havent heard anything from the authors..is there anyone who's sent electronic request yet???

help
???? :-(
I did, but keep in touch with your letter writers from your personal email over the matter. At least let them know you sent it via ECFMG. Or call.
thanks drmp...i understand that after ERAs sent an electronic request to them , they re going to upload their lORs themselves right?? when wil we get the notification that LORs got uploaded in MyERAs?
from the time your LOR writer uploads, it should take 2-3 days to appear on eras system
You can track it. It'll show request sent, request accepted, letter uploaded. I received an email when the letter was uploaded. I believe it'll show up in eras a week or two after being uploaded
@drmp...one more question...how do we track it?? thank you
do we go to ADTs??? i'm sorry for so many questions....i just got myeras..new to it
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »