Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beware of docsmad with multiple names - mymom
Am very sorry to uncover my friend, you mislead me and others at many occasions and entered us into the same shit misery you are in but the difference now between our's is that i matched this time while you will remain unmatched for your life, yes mr idiot AUC graduate with 3 attempts in CS and multi-repeat applicant and to multiple specialties will never shake the hand of a PD in your life, all what you will do is shaking your head with each rejection enshalla. Do you think you will even be invited to neurosurgery or radiology, naaahhh, screw it, you even failing to get one interview in IM or FM. Stop fooling and discouraging old applicants and low score/profile people here and go find for youself a pizza delivery job. I don't even know how patients will trust you if you became a doctor outside the states God forbid.
To all old grads and people with low scores, don't listen to this idiot, keep in faith and trust yourself and do your best, no body out there is better than you, you can do it, this is m y own experience. Do whatever clinical experience that give you any US LOR, it is worth it.

Whether you login with your docsammd, iowa, 230 or any other username we can still sense your poison. Now it is time for people on this forum to advice a big time loser like you, don't waste your money anymore, go and find a job.

By the way, we don't need to know your fake scoes any more as we already know that they are very very low. these are two samples of your fake creds you give to different people when misleading them:

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=451348-1

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=538252

Takecare evrybody in this forum.
you sound and stink of a troll..... he he he
Ha ha..... nice 1..... hey did you forget to lock this thread in your haste to run away lil scardy?
its a great thing u matched mymom......
1st i think iowa is a different person from docsammd ,
2nd instead of getting demoralized and feeling low over his comments, and wasting ur time doing research on him, u shud enjoy ur success, its pretty apparent that he has been through a hard time, take him as a critique.....
and although this is a forum to help each other and not demoralize, but isnt it in ur own head and hands to take seriously any random guy's comments or not........

Chill bro ! life's good, esp for u ! its always up to u to decide to whom to listen to , and whom to ignore...... u cant make everyone who is not a positive thinker or in the same frame of mind as you to think like you do, best to ignore those u think dont help you and listen to the ones who you think help you..
Hey fker I am actually doing fine thank you. Just landed a position make a very reasonable sum of money in academics. Hey sorry if u feel burned but lately I have been brutally honest with people on this forum. Yes I have been bitter and rough on idiots like you on this forum. Just move on. I don't see u helping anybody on this site but to repost this crap.
@mymom, What is "AUC graduate" which university or school of medicine is it?
American university of Cairo
Thanks docsammd, but it doesn't have school of medicine Smile
Lol are you sure?
as far as I know, American University in Cairo doesn't have a school of medicine. Only the one in Lebanon does have.
Are you really graduated from this AUC, is that mean you are USMG
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »