Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Match info-- - medhelp
.... just as expected .....the system deletes all of the posts by hato ......definately a scammer like I expected Wink
REPOSTED OLD:
I don't see a reason why you would believe any is actually a scam. Have you used our service before or know anyone who used it and got scammed? Or you're just assuming?
I understand everybody is stressed out nowadays because of the match season, but it's not an excuse to make assumptions and spread accusations. Please, maintain a professional behavior, especially since you're a physician.

We can provide a list of previous clients if you're interested and can ask about our service.

Kind regards.

====================================

"The system" has been deleting different posts of different users. We don't mind your posts, your feedback is welcome, but at least, act as a professional. You're acting like a girl - I assume you're a female? If you have a proof to support your accusation, please post it here. Otherwise, what you're saying doesn't really support a thing. Mere assumptions.
Besides, why did "the system" leave the other post? A proof it's not scam?

Best wishes.
Hi,

We have research positions available in different states and in different (sub)specialties which include cardiology, endocrinology, pulmonary, surgery, sleep medicine, and neurology. The states include PA, NY, IL, MI, MD and TX at this point. The majority of the positions are in universities, and some of them are in universities that are among the top 10 in the U.S. You can contact us for details.
If you're looking for a different state or (sub)specialty, we can help too. We just need you to be specific and help us understand what you’re looking for.

If interested, contact us at usresearchexp. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long.
In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.”

We can provide a list of references if you would like.

Thank you.
your use of very unprofessional language (sexist posts) shows your uncouth character and the system will continue to delete your SCAM posts Wink - shame, shame
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »