Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USMLE Tutor - musbmc
Passing USMLE at first attempt is important for IMG. And more important is having a good score.You can achieve a reasonable score if you try hard by yourself. But its easier you have someone helping you who have some experience.

I am tutoring for USMLE part 1 and Part 2 CK. My score in Part 1 and ck is 227 and 245 but what is important that I am experienced in USMLE tutoring. Any body interested can contact me ai my mail musbmc. I can provide tuition by skype. Fell free to mail me.

musbmc
Here’s Help

I hear you.... I needed a good score for my residency application upgrade, and could not afford another failure as well. So unike the other programs that just let you retake the course AFTER failing, I took this $11.5K online course with the very opposite. IN other words, a unique If You Do Not Pass You Do Not Pay-Anything (!) Legal, Escrow Contracted -100% Guarantee. Needless to say, now I am in residency and got that high score! (Contact them anytime by their Information Phone line: six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred ext eight six six seven six eight)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »