Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any ray of hope? - hilard
well, i need visa too.
@ zafanili, iowa. Thanks for ur suggestion. I know that i could try for FM in regds to the credentials i have because other specialties do not fit with what i have. But even with FM i find it hard and because of their criterias
who said family medicine is easy to get ?..most programs require cs first attemt,,, please search carfully before wasting money..... no one can take hope away but do your homework
i have cs in first attempt
I feel nothing is easy though in life, but we should try the best and i believe that there has to be something unique in the CV which attracts attention to the PD, regardless ur scores or attempts. i could be wrong though....any inputs?
u r right.
get more USCE.
wats ur email.
@ peppino, Can u throw light on my chances and should i take up those paid websites were they filter your profile, yog, attempts and give u a list of customized programs were we fit. If u know some, would be of help

Where u did your observership...were they residency programs? If yes they are your best bet because they will look beyond scores. If not the it is gonna be hard becos most programs wont give u the benefit of the doubt that u are a good physcian and scores arent everything.
Strong letters of recommendation from Aamerican physicians will help.....epecially if they can place calls for you so that your application isnt filtered out
well, the observerships i did were not from any teaching hospitals or having residency programs Sad. But both of the letters are from family medicine director and an icu director from a reputed hospital. I would be getting another letter from a program director of internal medicine from my home country.
The only chance you have is to live in states, do full time clinical work/externship/etc... at acredited residency program/university/etc... for at least 12 months. This is your one and only one chance. And, yes, you must be reaaaaaaaaaaly god during this 12 months period. GL

This is a voice from a lonely heart,my name is MIRABEL;i pass through your profile today and was move with passion of love.please i will like us to hold our dream together,here are my mail box:
(realluvonlyu),
Remember age or Colour even distance has nothing to do with True love,so please we can move from here, contact me to have my personal picture,the greatest is love,thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »