Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ECFMG certification - zidane1987
Hi everyone..

I wanted to know about ECFMG certification..how much time does it take for the certification to happen once you have completed step1, 2 ck and cs with graduation?

Like I'm done with step 1 and step 2 cs.
I have my medical diploma with me.

I'm appearing for step 2 ck in august end, expecting the result on september 26th
(there is an announcement on ecfmg website that says that all step 2 ck takers in august will have a delayed reporting of their scores)

So if i get my diploma verified right now itself and get all the paper work etc done.
how much time will it take for the ecfmg certification to happen once my ck result is declared on september 26th??

thank you!
Hey,
It does take some time. Firstly you should send your medical diploma to ECFMG right away. Even after receiving it, they'll take about 2-3 weeks to mail out paperwork to your school. Depending on where your school is, add the amount of time it'll take the mail to reach there. Then your school has to fill out the required forms, and send it back.
Because of all the snail mail and depending on your school to be efficient, you're looking at a minimum of like 5 weeks.
Hi,

We have research positions available in different states and in different (sub)specialties which include cardiology, endocrinology, pulmonary, surgery, sleep medicine, and neurology. The states include PA, NY, IL, MI, MD and TX at this point. The majority of the positions are in universities, and some of them are in universities that are among the top 10 in the U.S. You can contact us for details.
If you're looking for a different state or (sub)specialty, we can help too. We just need you to be specific and help us understand what you’re looking for.

If interested, contact us at usresearchexp. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long.
In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.”

We can provide a list of references if you would like.

Thank you.
hi drmp..thanks for the quick reply..

is it possible to open a DHL (express mail) account and ask ecfmg to use it? like i will be billed for it and they wont have to pay anything...

thanks..
No ecfmg will not do that (dhl).
Zinadene Zidane Rocks!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »