Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychiatry experience for IM,FM application - mmia
Hi,
I plan to apply for IM,FM, Psych program. I have major USCE in IM. If I search and then start Psy observership/experience, then if I mention Psy observership in ERAS, would it hurt my IM, FM application?
Thanks.
Please reply!!
Relax if you get the IV and they ask at a FP IV why you did psych just tell them that you wanted as much USCE as possible .... and vice versa
In FM especially, you would encounter a of people with Depression and Substance Abuse problems, so you can defend your psych experience by saying that it would allow you to recognize these problems when presented with them in the hospital or clinic.

FM is all about treating people holistically, so mental and behavioral issues are part of that.
Please don't use DO words here. "holistic " bullshit
Yeah, it's a cliche I know Tongue
Thank you guys!

This is a voice from a lonely heart,my name is MIRABEL;i pass through your profile today and was move with passion of love.please i will like us to hold our dream together,here are my mail box:
(realluvonlyu),
Remember age or Colour even distance has nothing to do with True love,so please we can move from here, contact me to have my personal picture,the greatest is love,thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »