Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Residency and washington manual. please read and h - prayverywell

Can someone please help me. I am desperately looking for PDF file of WASHINGTON MANUAL of CRITICAL CARE and also regular WASHINGTON MANUAL for INTERNAL MEDICINE. I will be very grateful to you. My e-mail is blessyou94 Thanks in advance for your kind gift. Good luck in search of residency. Be positive and it will work out.
somebody, please rescue me if you have these books. thank you so much
SURGERY LAB RESEARCH AVAILABLE BELOW

Hi,

We have a surgery lab research available at a low tier community college in Chicago. The position is unpaid ofcourse.

If interested, contact us at mattiascam. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, when you want to start and for how long.

In the subject, please type "Surgery lab research in montanna".

The position won't be held. First come, first served especially the desperate ones.

Thank you.

==================================================

LOOKING FOR RESEARCH POSITIONS TO IMPROVE CV?

Hi,

We have research positions available in different states and in different (sub)specialties which include cardiology, endocrinology, pulmonary, surgery, sleep medicine, neurology, and many others. The majority of the positions are in universities, and some of them are in universities that are among the top 10 in the U.S. You can contact us for details.
If you're looking for a different state or (sub)specialty, we can help too. We just need you to be specific and help us understand what you’re looking for.

If interested, contact us at mattiascam. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long.
In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Cardiology research in north dakota.”

We can manufacture a list of unconfimed references if you would like.

Thank you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »