Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accomodation new york, queens - gablebajwa
i want accomodation in new york queens, from 1st august onwards, anyone interested .
i m IMG from india
Maybe we can help you search a good location and partners on forums if you want. We have experience
of western accomodation etc. You may enlist our help on
www.
persontoask.com
@gablebajwa, are u still looking for a place in queens? if yes let me know email me @ usmle_dr. Thanks
hi. i am interested in sharing a place. email me at karimimd85
please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MISSING UNCLE G
supercool - 11/04/06 14:26

hi there,does anyone of u have the detailed notes of goljan pathology......all i see in the downloaded version IN THIS FORUM is the the short version i.e, comprehensive form-----please mail me the RBC,WBC CHAPTER ....SOME PAGES ARE MISSING........I GUESS THE DETAILED ONE IS IN THE RAPID REVIEW NOTES,I HAVE ALL OTHER STUFF......SO PLEASE MAIL ME THAT CHAPTER ALONE...exam in 1 month......email id----
eshamar999
THERE ARE LOTS OF KIND SOULS HELPING OUT HERE........GOD BLESS U ALL.

GOING CRAZY WITH THE MISSING PAGES.....PLEASE REPLY SOON
THANX IN ADVANCE,BYE
Report Abuse

* Re:please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MISSING UNCLE
shawn3387 - 11/04/06 16:13

please wait supercool for my email tonite.
Good luckSmile
Report Abuse

goldfish - 11/04/06 16:15

shawn, i have started uploading it , is that ok, or do you need the "credit" for finding Uncle G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report Abuse

shawn3387 - 11/04/06 16:18

well dear goldfish. thanks for uploading it..no i dont need "credit". i love to help coz i m being helped a lotSmile
Report Abuse

goldfish - 11/04/06 16:34

Shawn

thanks for taking it lightly!

I couldn't just send those chapters since it is in Acrobat reader. So i started to upload the notes.

i was halfway uploading it when i saw your response, so i didn't want my buddy to go thro the trouble.

But Supercool is asking for "special pathology" notes cause i have that one & it has WBC/RBC disordersin it ??? please let me know

this is the link

http://rapidshare.com/files/2009312/GOLJ...hology.zip

I know you love to help, You inspire me to do the same................... Thanks for all your help shawn.
Report Abuse

shawn3387 - 11/04/06 16:39

Thanks goldfish. Yes special patho includes WBC/RBC disorders. you cant send select chapters. coz its the whole sp pathology that can be uploaded. i appreciate your help. Good luckSmile

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »