Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
document review - arp
hey fellow Doctors,can any one help me to find a good and cheap online service to review my documents before i submit to ERAS
i am not aware of any , but i do know that 'good' and "cheap' don't normally go together
LOL

and are you speaking from personal experience when you say : "good" and "cheap" don't normally go together Tongue

hahaaha for some odd reason I just found that really funny. But I am thinking about something else in my head
yeah buddy, you know what i'm talking about.... Wink
thanks guys,that was helpful..!! Wink jokes apart,there are many sites online,but some of them cause more than the programs(cumulative)..so i thought if anybody might know something cheaper than the average..??
Honestly I don't use any of those online services. I just get a few trusted friends or colleagues from school and the hospital to look at the documents for me.

I am sorry I can't be of much help here.
hey Pepp,thanks though...i can try the same,im just worried about my Personal statement,i just want it to look more professional and less like 'high school essay'

This is a voice from a lonely heart,my name is MIRABEL;i pass through your profile today and was move with passion of love.please i will like us to hold our dream together,here are my mail box:
(realluvonlyu),
Remember age or Colour even distance has nothing to do with True love,so please we can move from here, contact me to have my personal picture,the greatest is love,thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »