Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chance of anesthesiology residency - suprisen
hi i am an IMG working as cardiac anesthesiologist and having post graduation degree MD in anesthesiology.my usmle step 1 score 224 and step 2 ck 236 and cs to be taken n nov 2012. can anyone suggest me how to get anesthesia residency i US
Try to apply for prelim surgery, take 1 year if you lucky. Then it's an easy process. You can try any other IM transitional years, which are more challenging than categorical. Over wise, forget it and move on.
Dude you are taking your CS way too late for this match year. Your shot is zero. U at least need to have a completed your app when u apply to anesthesia and have USCE. Now if u have friends or research it might help. But taking your exam in November where your score won't be in before the ROL. Do not apply and waste your money. Get ready for next year especially if you want a ultra competitive specialty because your scores are not enough!

This is a voice from a lonely heart,my name is MIRABEL;i pass through your profile today and was move with passion of love.please i will like us to hold our dream together,here are my mail box:
(realluvonlyu),
Remember age or Colour even distance has nothing to do with True love,so please we can move from here, contact me to have my personal picture,the greatest is love,thanks.
Suprisen,

Are you applying Anesthesia residency this year? I am doing home country MD in Anesthesia, Planning to apply this year. You can email me doctors9999.
Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »