4 months IM externship in private clinic affiliated with teaching hospital
1 month neurology observership at University
200 CME credits
no gap
graduated 2009
no research
interested in IM or Neurology
Your scores suck. Apply to FP strong
I'm so happy there are so many PDs in this forum providing valuable feedback. The truth of the matter is that no one here has any idea of what your chances may be and if they believe so they're just plain delusional. Go to Frieda programs and look to see if you have the minimum requirements to apply to their programs. No matter what anyone says here you're still going to apply. Btw Family Medicine is becoming tougher to apply due to many programs wanting 1 year of hands-on clinical experience and fewer years from graduation (sometimes < 2). Hope this helps some.
Agree with @einst74. The addon to the truth, that who ever ask this question is a pathethic person without a single brain cell. You can hate me as much as you can, up2you. The requirements posted almost on every program, spend some time, at leas, show the passion to the medical profession. You can milk your parents, and lose all their money on useless process or you can start making your own decisions, and then you'll see the answer on your question yourself. GL
Thank you
dude..your step 1 is a little low ...ck is fine ...you can get into IM and neuro if your cards are played right and the stars are on your side (both are important)... try to take step 3 if you can...even if you dont get results by 15 sep you're fine...but Step 3 will help...I matched in IM this year...just revisiting to check how things are looking around here...My step 1 was a lil better tahn you but ck was the same...so you're not too far from your goal...try to get some experience from academic /teaching programs...and MUST MUST apply to FM/PEADS or both...as a back up plan !
einst74/heitman..... I sincerely hope this match will finally be the one for you both.
Hi Iowa,

This will be my first time applying. Just waiting on my CK scores. Hoping for the best and surviving it without getting a coronary. Best to all

This is a voice from a lonely heart,my name is MIRABEL;i pass through your profile today and was move with passion of love.please i will like us to hold our dream together,here are my mail box:
(realluvonlyu),
Remember age or Colour even distance has nothing to do with True love,so please we can move from here, contact me to have my personal picture,the greatest is love,thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »