Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
program does not participate in match - kein
program does not participate in match..
what does it mean.
how does it work
could you share the ideas with me please

It means they not going to the Match (NRMP).
they will offer the positions to candidates they want(who also want them) instead of going to a lottery system
Traditionally, these programs would have given most of their slots prematch (meaning they will have a couple of slots during the actual mantch). There is an all-or-none policy this year that states that programs either fill their entire roster through the NRMP match, or not participate in it at all.
Addendum: This would mean that if they like you during the interview, they can offer you a position right then and there.
Lottery is a random selection.... the ROL selection algorithm is by no means random..... it is quite deterministic.

This is a voice from a lonely heart,my name is MIRABEL;i pass through your profile today and was move with passion of love.please i will like us to hold our dream together,here are my mail box:
(realluvonlyu),
Remember age or Colour even distance has nothing to do with True love,so please we can move from here, contact me to have my personal picture,the greatest is love,thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »