Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Match a resident , How worth is it, to shell out ? - loveradiology
Hi guys,
Someone who matched by using MAR or whom you know having used it & got matched , please let us know, if its worth spending for it.
There are so many such coming up, donno which one is best , to get the list for our profile.
Thanks in advance.
whether you you a service or not is personal choice.
i recommend to do it manually: combination of going through freida + program websites.
It help you learn about the programs.
That being said, MAR is not bad - it is not free of errors but has all the necessary info you need to start.
Hey

I agree with iowa,
but on another note, have any of you looked at some of the hunnies that are on the MAR website?
what is your guys' over all impression? Any lookers in the bunch?
those hunnies r da bomb..... but their whole act is so fake on those videos..... " hey, i just got off the phone with so-so in xyz program..... "
thank u guys, for those suggestions
MAR sucks, don't waste your money on their BS service. It is more as commerical stuff according to my friends.
You can do it yourself and you know 100% but MAR info is good, great customer support. The hunnies look good too Smile
I paid for the service last year. its ok but that 300 dollars can better go for applying to more programs.

The hunnies are butt ugly. Yall must be tired.
Oh yea I also know the owners of MAR.
by the way I have tried Friedas site but I found the information a bit vague and also no all programs have the necessary info. Program websites are not reliable, many outdated info. Best way is to call them directly.
ok so who would you do from the staff at MAR?
I mean it looks like most of us agree that the service might not be worth the money but it seems that we are still divided on the hunnies.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »