Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am nervous - diaali1984
I am doing clinical research in a good pediatric university program for the last 6 months now. But my supervisor takes me to clinic with her just once a week where she allows me to examine the patients. She is willing to write in her LOR that i did just 1 day/ week clinics with her and also examined patients.
I want to know is once a week clinic for 6 months in a top university pediatrics program enough USCE?
Experts pls comment.

My credentials:
YOG: 2009
Step 1 : 222
Step 2 CK: 233
Step 2 CS: Passed the second time
Research: 4 months lab based research
6 months Clinical research
Publications: 1 chapter in a peds handbook, 1st author
2 US LORs
: 1 paper , first author
yeah - its fine.... the continuity is what is important..... better to still sell it as 6 month USCE.
Your scores are good (CS fail is a negative, but you are overcoming with v good USCE).
I think you should get IVs in peds...... 63.57%..... show your passion in peds IVs and you should be fine.... pediatrics programs are generally very friendly (no cut throat competition)

This is a voice from a lonely heart,my name is MIRABEL;i pass through your profile today and was move with passion of love.please i will like us to hold our dream together,here are my mail box:
(realluvonlyu),
Remember age or Colour even distance has nothing to do with True love,so please we can move from here, contact me to have my personal picture,the greatest is love,thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »