Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plz help! - neo15
hi..i have a valid form 186 on file with ecfmg and i have sent all the required documents with it(iwa-document submission,medical diploma,medical school release request)while applying for step-1.now,when i came to item-22 in step-cs application i encountered following options..please help me..which one is the correct option 1 or 2?? as 3 is not the case

Indicate which of the following statements applies to you.
1)I have graduated from medical school and have previously submitted to ECFMG photocopies of my medical diploma.
2)I have graduated from medical school. I have a valid Certification of Identification Form (Form 186) on file, and I am submitting the IWA Document Submission Form (Form 187); the ECFMG Medical Education Credentials Submission Form (Form 344); two copies of the Medical School Release Request (Form 345); two photocopies of my medical diploma with an English translation (if required); and a photograph.
3)I have graduated from medical school, but my medical diploma has not been issued. I have a valid Certification of Identification Form (Form 186) on file, and I am submitting the IWA Document Submission Form (Form 187); the ECFMG Medical Education Credentials Submission Form (Form 344); two copies of the Medical School Release Request (Form 345); a letter from my medical school that confirms I graduated, have met the requirements to receive my medical diploma, and states the date my medical diploma will be issued (refer to Eligibility for Examination in the ECFMG Information Booklet for the exact language required in this letter); an English translation of the letter (if required); and a photograph.
ANYONE WHO WENT THROUGH THIS PROCESS PLEASE HELP!!!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »