Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please suggest - hopeful2013
i have sent requests for letters through LWP(letter writer portal)...the letter writers said they would send it...but when i check the status in oasis...it shows new request till now....no change in status like accepted or rejected....it has been 12 days so far..how long should i wait before calling their offices... these are the heads so i think they are pretty busy as one of them is the chief ....suggest please..or should i just send them DSF and letter request form too just to remind them...
how long should i wait before calling them...i dont want to come across as desperate and keep bugging them...say till when can they upload the lor through LWP to be available for use in ERAS
Give 1 more week..... these senior docs are delicate geniuses sometimes.
You will receive an email as soon as your doc will upload a LoR through LWP, personally done it yesterday. Time to think, if you can trust your letter writers... GL
heitman...

thanks...do you think i should wait for 10 days and then call their offices...i will keep the trust for another 10 days and see it from there

This is a voice from a lonely heart,my name is MIRABEL;i pass through your profile today and was move with passion of love.please i will like us to hold our dream together,here are my mail box:
(realluvonlyu),
Remember age or Colour even distance has nothing to do with True love,so please we can move from here, contact me to have my personal picture,the greatest is love,thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »