Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chances for Neurology Residency?? - studentind
Hi, I am an IMG from India. I am planning to apply for Neurology this year. Can you help me explain what my situation is and what my chances are to make it.

Step 1 213
step 2 250
step CS pass
planning to finish step 3 before I apply
all on the first attempt
yog 2010
3 months of observerships out of which 2 months are in Neurology. Worked on a case report which will be submitted for a publication shortly. Worked on a retrospective study which will be submitted next month. I have 5 LORs in specific for Neurology and one from Heam-Onc.

Also please let me know what would be my chance to make it into IM, which is my second option. Thank you.
Also I have a question regarding the combined program, including IM and Neurology for a total of 5yrs, which is offered only at a few places. What are my chances for that?
Your step 1 score is hurting you but many people in your position especially who have such extensive USCE do it mainly in IM. mzafanili
So do you mean to say that I have no chances for Neuro but good chances for IM ?

This is a voice from a lonely heart,my name is MIRABEL;i pass through your profile today and was move with passion of love.please i will like us to hold our dream together,here are my mail box:
(realluvonlyu),
Remember age or Colour even distance has nothing to do with True love,so please we can move from here, contact me to have my personal picture,the greatest is love,thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »