cs passed
step 3 200
YOG 2009
all first attempt
6 months of usce not hands on and on going research in cardiology
have 3 lors from the physicians not us doctors though
need visa

any kind plzz help ..planning to apply for IM
do u guys think my application is good enough?
Why can't you get an LoR from the doctors that supervised you in your 6 months of USCE?
I have lors from them Im sorry i meant not american doctors
ok sorry still kinda confusing.

But if these doctors are licensed in the US, for the purpose of the match you can say your LoRs are from American doctors.

How come your USCE was not hands on through?
one month of observership and 5 months in aclinic under same physician...so not much of hands on..
Ok first, did that physician have hospital privileges? did you get a chance to round with him at the hospital? That counts as hands on.

I am sure iowa can help you with a % probability of matching
yeah that was a teaching hospital...got a chance to round with them ...morning rounds with residents...just want to know my chances as I am littile worried ...
ok you know what if you really got to round at a teaching hospital. My advice is try to market it as USCE WITH HANDS ON. I really see no reason for downplaying your USCE unless you disagree.

As long as he mentions in the LoR that you were at so and so hospital and mentions some of your duties and responsibilities it should be fine.
@peppino:Really!!dint know that..thankyou so much ...what do you think are my chances?

This is a voice from a lonely heart,my name is MIRABEL;i pass through your profile today and was move with passion of love.please i will like us to hold our dream together,here are my mail box:
(realluvonlyu),
Remember age or Colour even distance has nothing to do with True love,so please we can move from here, contact me to have my personal picture,the greatest is love,thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »