Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couples match - einst74
Does anyone have any experience with the couples match? I will be applying this year with my wife and will both be applying to IM. She's still in school and i'm a 2010 grad. As we will only be applying to same places I'm a little worried about the prospects of matching to programs that are in close proximity. Any suggestions from those that have gone through this would be appreciated.
couples have 95 percent chance of matching
is that an nrmp published fact mazeltof?
perhaps its another DE estimate.
oh man, this DE algorithm is gaining traction.... i better rush and patent it Wink
no this is real percentage!!! from nrmp!!! no DE! no BS!!!! LOL! it was more than 90 % .
right there is nothing wrong with the DE algorithm though. If anything I would say your estimate would have more credibility had you said DE.

I do trust the NRMP don't get me wrong they do put a lot of research into their numbers. But I personally feel we can get more out of the DE algorithm than NRMP. Just my 2 cents
i am just thinking what is definition of couple? GF BF too? so I may need GF to match then!!!
Ah, pepp always gives me more credit than I deserve .. Wink
About couple match, I sometimes think for some matching may be easier than finding a real GF ... lol
well remember in the other post we were comparing the hunnies from MAR.com

Maybe we can hit two birds with one stone and hire those hunnies from the site to find us a residency spot then we can bone them afterwards!

How about a DE calculation on the probability of that working?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »