Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My chances??? - kart1129
Mr cambridge grad. lets see whr u match and where i match.....
thanx for the free advice but not needed......
@berserker

I am going there for a research elective ........

thanks
ok then squirt which med school did u come from? i know every pd has heard of mine as its number 3 in the world moron! but yours is probably struggling to even make it into the IMED directory.

my creds

step 1 256
ck 265
cs pass
step 3 244

MRCP

7 1st author research publications in high impact factor journals like JAMA, BMJ etc unlike yr dorky conference and 2nd author drivel. doubt u can even define impact factor? You dont know the meaning of research buddy.
ex-journal editor for the BMJ
all my teachers at med school are ex-Ivy league i.e harvard etc for LORs etc

if u cant stand the heat loser get out of the fire before the combination of USCIS and the new visa policies burn your butt to a cinder.

u'll be probably asked to be a part of an ongoing research.... which is great, just show them ur enthusiasm and willingness to work hard and u might even get a publication......
the thing with research and research elective is that , it helps u in the long run , that is wen u have something published , but wont help u much in getting more IV calls without publication, instead would help you during the interviews, from whichever places u would have gotten ur calls from........
i would suggest , go enjoy urself and show them how hard working u can be Smile
listen nutter, i dont care about ur record, i am just saying mr world #3 , lets see where u get matched and where i get matched..... thats it , my credentials , as i posted before say only a part of the story , i have enough contacts to get interview from places like hopkins..... as of now i am just working on my credentials , and i never asked u to say anything or comment , it was for iowa.....
fob u are really clueless 'be a part of an ongoing research' is a meaningless phrase just shows that english is yr nth language which will show up big time at i/v with yr fobby accent.

btw i have the EB-1 GC but it appears you are probably an illegal with the amount of time you are spending in the US or frequent hops across the border to Canada.
and seriously ,i dont imagine any one would back out of usmle by ur comments..... so take them and shower them at PD's when u go out for any interviews
hahahaha , sue me !!
fob u are a freak of nature hopkins has never taken a fob from India so why are u deluding yrself. it has taken many cambridge grads for ophthal etc etc u already admitted yr med school couldnt even verifiy yr creds for ECFMG prolly b/c they still use pen, paper, bribery etc there

btw the hopkins pd spent time at Cambridge so know him well which person at any of the ivy league place spent time at yr med school? they probably think its a type of curry right when you mention its name!!

Guys, both of you seem like very intelligent individuals and I don't suspect either of you will have any problems with the match.

My question is, why are two potentially great doctors arguing back and forth in a forum, don't you think its a little unprofessional?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »