Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
psychiatry 2013 - psychdoctor
There were 2 caribbean students..Didnt see any DO. Ya just sent them email
@ Rami

Hey Hai! I know you well. I was following you in different posts. Did you receive any letter or Email from Maimonides Psychiatry mentioning that they gonna rank you high and asking you to rank them high? Couple of my friends had a chat about you last nite:-)
@ All

I am pretty much secret visitor to this forum. Thank you so much for everyone here for sharing their valuable experiences through out the season :-))
@ Rami Sumairi

Calling calling Calling Dr. Rami

Hey Hai! I know you well. I was following you in different posts. Did you receive any letter or Email from Maimonides Psychiatry mentioning that they gonna rank you high and asking you to rank them high? You are so famous and couple of my friends had a chat about you last nite:-)

ATB

I did get some positive feedback .... but I think many people do.... I wouldn't dwell much on the feedback now, match day is almost here ... I have my fingers crossed. Smile
Let's hope we all match.
well that's great! Even I was interviewed there and haven't received anything. All the best for you and I hope u will match there :-)
@ rami

well that's great! Even I was interviewed there and haven't received anything. All the best for you and I hope u will match there :-)
@tejabvrm,

Well, you never know, most programs don't send out responses and still rank their applicants highly .... there is nothing that can be done now but wait. We will all know soon. I wish you all the best, and may you match into your first choice.

Good Luck
I am thinking what if the program do rank me but I am at the bottom of their list, then what is my chances will be to match ...just a thought lol
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »