Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
psychiatry 2013 - psychdoctor

I matched this year. This was my 3rs attempt.
step 1 198/77 first attempt
step 2 223/99 second attempt
cs first attempt
step 3 failed (i didn't give it second time because I rushed and I failed therefore i don't want to ruin my application by failing it again)
yug 2004

what I have added this year is
publications
lor from ivy university
green card

applied to 150 psych program
got 3 iv

matched 2013
Any hospital offering externship in northern va or dc metropolitan area
Hi Nagma,

Congratulations, Can you pls...give some information of how you had publications....is it in Psy. If yes, whr did u get it frm....here is my e-mail ID: harunmai
Congrats to all who matched!

Where did all you matched, I see some posts where are rest of the fellows for Psych?

BTW I matched in CA and very thankful to God! All the best for residency!
I matched at cleveland clinic, but I'm heart broken, as it would mean I have to move away from my family.
BTW, @ip92 congrats on matching in CA, if you don't mind where did you match?
Thanks @psych25, how are you? I am sure with your strong background in pych must have gotten in a program of choice!

I matched in Loma Linda, how about you? Where did you match?
I just saw your above post! Sorry that you did not get what you were looking for but my 2 cents be happy that at least you got in. It is so sad to read some of the posts that ppl are trying for years and still could not get in! So celebrate, time will fly!
Hi nagma! Congrats on matching.. I need ur advice, please can I contact u through email my email address is Angel.rabiya05... Please look forward talking to u...
@ip92, thank you for the kind words, but it's just so hard to move away leaving my kids behind:-(
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »