Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
application question - aba002
guys , s it ok to apply for more than one residency in the same school ? does it affect the whole process ? thanks please help iowa and peppino and other people any ideas appreciated.
Well it can come back to bite you in the ass. Sometimes there is cross talk between the departments. So should any one department find out you applied to another department they might pull your application all together.

That is not to say that other people in the past haven't managed to do it. Its just a calculated risk. You gotta look at the pros and cons. If for some odd reason you manage to stand out (in a good or bad way) then they are more likely to find out.
so what i need to do then ?
the obvious i guess, apply to only 1 program in a hospital
ok thanks

This is a voice from a lonely heart,my name is MIRABEL;i pass through your profile today and was move with passion of love.please i will like us to hold our dream together,here are my mail box:
(realluvonlyu),
Remember age or Colour even distance has nothing to do with True love,so please we can move from here, contact me to have my personal picture,the greatest is love,thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »