Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letter writer uploading LOR - loveradiology
Can anyone tell me , where in the LOR going to be written by the letter writer , should he mention that the " Applicant has waived hi/her rights to see the letter ". As I asked him to upload the letter......Please reply me. Thanks in advance.
same problem ,can any one help us.

by the way loveradiology,i hav a doubt ie letter writter should send us in pdf format right.pls correct me if am wrong.
well yes your letter writer can mention it in the LoR itself but it might not be necessary. In ERAS when you finalize your authors there is the option of whether or not you wish to waive your right.
ERAS provides you with a form after you finalize your referee indicating that you have waived your right. That form is to be given to your referee and submitted along with your LoR

This is a voice from a lonely heart,my name is MIRABEL;i pass through your profile today and was move with passion of love.please i will like us to hold our dream together,here are my mail box:
(realluvonlyu),
Remember age or Colour even distance has nothing to do with True love,so please we can move from here, contact me to have my personal picture,the greatest is love,thanks.
@ peppino, Thank u so much for the reply. So if we take the print out of the DSF >fill it as I waive my right > give it to the letter writer > He will scan his LOR & also my DSF > Upload to the link sent by us . AM I CORRECT.?
Anyone please correct.

@03k08, if we get the PDF to upload, we cannot mention it as waived letter !!!!

@sweetyluv -- U r in the wrong place !!! we guys have no time for it Smile)

@ loveradiology ,thanks for repaly.ofcourse my attending is young Dr. ,so he is finding difficult to give waived lor.so no option for me.Abt DSF, i hav no idea abt that.peppino will explain to u i guess.
There is one form that you have to give to the referee.
That is the LOR form from ERAS that form will be generated only after you have finalized the referee. You can email it and your reference can send it in as a PDF along with the LoR. That is the form wherein you can state whether or not you wave your rights as well as the specialty for which the letter will be used for

There is another form the DSF form that you mention that is generated by ECFMG however that form doesnt have to be attached if your reference is submitting it electronically. If it is being submitted via mail then DSF has to be given to your reference.
awesome !! Thanks for the help Peppino...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »