Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview at Marshfield Clinic Nov 9th - myelin09
Hi everyone,

Does anybody want to share a ride from the airport CWA to Marshfield on Nov 8th and then back to the airport on Nov 9th? Would love the company.

And also, don't be sad if you havent gotten an interview yet. It will happen soon. Never give up and always pray.

Hey Myelin09, good luck with your IV, i have my interview on Nov 30. I will really appreciate if you can share IV experience after your interview, only if you don't mind.

All the best buddy!
Sure!
hey myelin, all the best for your interview. my interview is on november 12, would be really thankful if you could share your experiece after the interview.

good luck...
best wishes.
Hey Myelin09, how was your interview experience. Can you please tel me what is the best and economical way to reach Marshfield Clinic?
Also please share your IV experience as well.
Thanks.
Thanks navajo and supersid!

Droptimist47, I am flying into CWA, then renting a car to drive myself to Marshfield which is about 45 minutes away. From all that I've read about traveling there, this seems to be the best way.
hey myelin09,
good luck for your interview. can you please share your experience with us once its over.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »