Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got my score - malathi
It is 246/99.I m very happy with my score. I thank the God and the members of this forum.My husband also supported a lot in my effort.

About my exam experience, it was represented equally well among all the subjects, similar to others experience. You have to know mainly three P's. Pathology, pathophysiology, pharmacology.

Anatomy: neuroanatomy is important. Q's i remember are lyphatic drainage of post. 1/3 of tongue, site of ovarian metastasis, site of interpretation of taste sensation in brain gross picture, secretions from which cells help capacitation in spermatozoa, ACA occlusion. Few embryo questions about GIT development.

Biochem:For Molecular bilogy Kaplan is enough. Q's on Few enzyme defi, genetics were asked. I got q's on splicing defect, post transcriptional modification, blotting techniques, cooperative kinetics graph, hardy weinberg principle.

Behavioral: doctor-pt qs, personality disorders, defense mechanisms.

I studied kaplan and goljan.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

really rockin score.congatulations.
how much did u scored in nbme??
congrats!!!! ALL the BEST in other steps.
congatulations,great score
Thanks krish, guest06 and fayyaz. I got 680, 630 in NBME form 1&2.

GOOD LUCK.
Congratulations!

Did u read Kaplan or Goljan for Pathology? What did you do for the questions?

Thanks
how long did u study for and r u new or old graduate?
Thanks hakina and julia.

I studied for about 9 months with intermittent breaks in between, graduated in 2004. Used both kaplan & goljan for pathology. I did q's from kaplan q bank & goljan.
did u do q bank? what was ur score in q bank?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »