Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple attempts, low scores && Pre-match - nyendo
I have been "impaired" for the past 2 days, SOOOO happy.

Old grad. 98. I took step 1- 3 times. ended up with passing score. then step 2 one attempt, passing score. Applied to so many programs got 3 interviews. Now one of the programs has offered me a pre-match!!!

I have accepted. ... This is all possible my fellow Forum mates. it has happened for me. it can happen to someone else. I did not even know i would get an interview because of the 75.

Thank you God. I wish you all the best!!!
congrats!
Thanks Saadiab!
You must have green card. Period.
I am happy for you....enjoy it and you certainly deserve it after working so hard for. It always pays off.
Daner90007...let the man/woman have his moment. Be happy for someone else and who knows, may be happiness will come your way too.
God bless
Hi Congrats.I am really happy for you I am older than you.
Please pray for all of us.
Good luck in life
HI nyendo,
Good to know we too have a chance among all the 99s & 98s.
I am in kinda similar situation with no green card to add to it. If u dont mind since all the worry is over for u, could u please tell me which hospitals send u interviews & where did u match?
Also, if u know of hospitals who offer, H1...I will appreciate any help u can offer. Once again..Congratulations & Good luck.
Icedoc
hi nyendo,
did you ask during your int for prematch and how you felt through the int process, any help from any friends to get you in.
thanks
hi nyendo
congrats
r u fmg,did u have any uslors or us research.i did my step 1,2 times with 74.i am depressed.can u help me.i thinking to quit.i have 1 yr old girl. i dont know what to do i am in fix pls help me
Can I ask you if it was through connections? I have known a few people who got a prematch with similar credentials, but with friends'' help. Is it FM?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »