Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i heard u guys help! - edd
hello everyone!
afterreading poeples experiences their stories i magoing to share mine with you guys &hoping tofindout teh solution.
like others i have family problems,uncoperative husband,akid who is a kid !!!!!!!!!!!!
working part time to make money for examz.at top of it failed thsi examzonce last year still not getting out of that shock!
can't offord to send him to day care,nobody wants to take care of him cuz they don't want me to study,i ma so upset crying all day seeking for help,i am all alone in this country i have relatives from my husband side but noone is able to rtake care of my kid.
plzguys help me tellme some way out,my husband is demanding wants his all work to be done i ma so much tired now having depression may want to kill my self,my dreams ,my goals are not going to be fillfull
plzguys nay hope any lite that can make me able to fight again!& this time wants to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi,
I know some of what you r going thru';try to first understand your husband.naturally being Y they dont express well enough.so yourself try to be relaxed,and deep breathe.
and never ever show your anger on the baby,it comes to threshold every minute but calm yourself.
make priorities in your life,like first for me is my baby,marriage and then exam then if there is time my parents!!! and friends.
find a time perfect for the talk empathise your husband's side of argument ,it is normal for a man[generally] to hav the superior ego,pick your battles!
tell you hav to do something for yourself,may ultimately
if he cooperates it will be good for your family.[I am watching too much PBS,IT REALLY helped pick my priorities]give him" unconditional " love.leave him where he wants to be,and just go on.you will see a diff in his behavior.
and take in charge of ur family.SINCE it is your family,and you r responsible for the baby.dont depend on anybody.this is how I learnt!take care and GL!
thanks sandoc we ahd talked abt it alot
well iam trying to do everything by my own!god willhelp me
take care,and wish you all the best.
hi sandoc is right take god bless u
thans
hi sandoc is right take god bless u
thanks
please do not get discouraged...make a schedule for yoru self and do a few hours a day when eveyrone is asleeep...i think night time is best everythign is quiet..try to nap in the after noon....just focus and come up with a plan...you need to shut up your husbands side of the family..try talking to yoru husband..let him see how hard you have worked for this and explain to him how you need him to be yoru husband, your support system...

try calling your family for support...

how about setting up a play date with people you trust, you take of their kid for one day they take yours for a day,this way you have a whole to yourself...

get some educational videos like baby einstein for your kid to watch (for any age)...he can sit there and learn why you get a few hours of studying...carry notes with you everywhere...read while you do laundry...post it on the wall when you do dishes...get it in any way you can..

hope it helps and maybe try to get a study partner from this site in your area...it helps ot study with people...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »