Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gys be carful about this person john2006 - fivazalata
hi i am a female img who trusred this person and paid him 55$ for sending what he claiming the latest q bank .. but i found out that this person is A BIG SCAM ... i did contact him to this email lost_love_never_returns and i paid to his other e mail john_for_u80 ... any way i want only to stop him from cheeting others like he did with me hopping only to keep this forum clean from these type of people who get their money from steeling others hard working forign doctors and i am sure that he will change his e mails so be carful and do investigate or call before any one pay a penny to some claming usmle stuff for sale .. good luck every
and also i did check my paypal he also have this e mail gys so be carful with is e mail mark090709
http://cgi.ebay.com/USMLE-Step-1-Q-bank-...dZViewItem

this also our guy so be carful with this ad on e bay it's a scam

and be careful with some message like " I have DVDs to give you, if anyone wants?..." or " I have path slides..." after that, they will get a list of emails (because all of us want copies of dvds or slides for free or low shared price from friends will send the email add to) then work on that list later on. if you can go back and see, all the messages about "dvds" and "slides" disappear ( may be blocked after quite enough ?). just be careful!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »