Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q Bank Scores Plz - newchic
Hi I am new to this forum and need some advice.
My online Kaplan Q Bank score is stuck at 60% and my exam is in 2 weeks. What type of score doyou think i will get on real the exam? What would be your advice? I mean do you think i'm ready?
Thank you.
Good Luck
Hi its same with me...my Q book and Mle scores are around 65%...can anyone, who has gone through all these can tell that what this actually means in terms of percentile.....in other words to be in more than 90 percentile...what usually shall be the percentage in practice exams....my exam is in 2 weeks...
I was around 60% on Q bank, got a 370 on NBME 1 and 420 on NBME 2 and failed the step--got a 175. My advice would be that if can postpone the exam, then do so. Around 60% is borderline. Take at least 2 NBME exams and focus on you weak points --and don't take the exam until your average is around 450.
well sometimes the score may not be the best indicator. go according to your gut feeling. since you have exam in 2 weeks dont go dishearted. give your best try.
srk its really disappointing to have passing scores on nbme and then failing.Its must be hard for you..Otherwise everyone says nbme is the best predictor.I have my q bank scpres in 60 too but I scored aroung 440 on nbme.Exam in 2 weeks.should I go for the exam or delay it?
did you score a 440 on NBME form 1 or 2?
form 2
I think you should take form 1. If you score around 440 on form 1, then you should go for it.
thanx a lot
What about scores for form 3 NMBE exam?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »