Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you were on my shoes ..... - kulabig
hello fellas. I had attended an interview in a big university program(has all fellowships in each discipline ) in Brooklyn . In fact the fellowship I like to pursue is endocrinology which is competitive butn't very competitive to date .But things are changing these days .My spouse doesn't like Newyork , rather I can say distaste it ,(has never been there) but from what most people talk of it . I don't like it either had not it been for this good program.My other choice is an average program with some fellowships butn't endocrinology .This city is basically good to live in . I am kind of in dilemma which to rank first and which second .I need your adivse . Thanks in advance .
kulabig,, i think u should talk to your spouse,, and make sure the other place u are going is better than new york.
Indianhero,,,,,,, as usual u did show our colour.don't do that cause there are other good ones too.
thanks galdc .
I beg to differ, endocrinology is one of the least competitive fellowships to obtain. Many programs have a tough time filling their fellow seats for endocrinology as most people do not seem interested in the field (I suppose its got to do with the salary????).
can't believe u guys r doctors....at times education can't even fix some people.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »