Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
intern at WSU OBGYN - shill
Hi,I am intern at Wayne State University/DMC.I would like to say to the new applicants that Hutzel Hospital is not gonna renew the contract with WSU next year cuz of financial problems.....so we gonna work at Sinia Hospital Only....which is very depressed hospital ........
and I am thinking to go to another program ,besides the very malignant work and rude attending........so think 1000000 time before you come to here.
good luck to you in finding a good position...
frankly i am surprised at your revelation....cos i have heard good things abput your prog....
Yes ,I agree that was in the past but now we have a lot of financial problems and a lot of well known attendings left the program.and the last year only 2 out of 12 position went to US Grad and the rest are IMG ,nobody want to come here from US G.....besides the abuse and teaching you learn from your senior not directly from attending.....in the other program you learn directly from the attending.........and the attendings here are nevre ever come down to the level of the residents.......you can read more on scutwork.com.

Thank you,
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »